Sunday, January 24, 2016

Third Day in Copenhagen

        On my last full day on Copenhagen I decided to go to Malmo, Sweden. One of my roommates also wanted to go to Malmo. Sam was on a trip that she had originally planned to go on with her boyfriend for her birthday but I guess he had an issue getting his passport in time. She was from San Francisco and was taking pictures of her stuffed cat every where she went.








Oldest building in Malmo.













       The restaurant Sam and I went to in Malmo was in the main square. I got swedish meatballs and they were very good. the restaurant also offered blankets and had space warmers. It was a really nice day. Sam and I made it back to Copenhagen in time to join the pub crawl that starts at the anchor statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment